A three-Tikanga team brought climate change and youth representation to the fore at this month’s Anglican Consultative Council meeting in Hong Kong.
The Anglican Consultative Council has approved Safe Church guidelines to help Anglican churches worldwide put policies and procedures in place that protect children and vulnerable adults from harm.
Delegates from Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia will join in prayer, study and planning alongside global Anglican peers at the Anglican Consultative Council this week, as together they recalibrate worldwide Anglican mission with a focus on intentional discipleship.
• 'Jesus-shaped living' is moving through the Communion
• +Justin Welby to ACC: Anglicans cannot afford disunity
• Josiah Idowu-Fearon: GAFCON are not behaving as Anglicans
• Anglican Communion Office: 'Sorry for the luxury'
• Process and language issues prompt calls for change
The Archbishops of Canterbury and York have invited Christians around the world to spend 10 days in prayer for people to find purpose, come to faith and know Jesus better.
In the wake of the Christchurch mosque shooting, the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby and Archdeacon of Canterbury Jo Kelly-Moore spoke at an interfaith gathering at Regent’s Park Mosque in London yesterday.
• Pope Francis expresses 'heartfelt solidarity' with NZ Muslims
• Canadian primate offers prayers for Christchurch victims
• Tree of Life synagogue crowdfunds for Christchurch
• Wellington Diocese responds in prayer and vigil
Here in his Christmas sermon, Archbishop Of Canterbury Justin Welby unpacks the power and passion of God's transforming language of love – revealed to us in a poor, vulnerable baby.
Archbishop Philip Richardson has just returned from the TEC General Convention in Texas – where, he says, they think big.
Bishop Helen-Ann Hartley is sworn in as the new Bishop of Ripon, in North Yorkshire - with a little help from her old friends.