Archbishop Winston Halapua pays tribute to a fine and much-loved priest who died in Auckland on Monday.
Canon Mere Wallace will raise the voice of indigenous Anglican women at the UN in New York next month.
Isaiah and the fishermen hear the Lord's call this Sunday: speak the Word that you may haul in God's catch of hearts and souls.
"The listening was intense. Exhausting. Hour after hour, day after long day." Archbishop Philip Richardson reflects on last week's pivotal Primates' meeting in Canterbury.
The creator of ChristChurch Cathedral's exquisite tututuku panels dies at the age of 81.
The Dean of Taranaki Cathedral has resigned, saying he's not the person called to lead the cathedral community through its next phase.
In an upcoming series of Wellington-based talks, Rev Dr Raymond Pelly shares how churches can come alive with the welcome of Christ.
Primates call for three-year suspension of The Episcopal Church from any Communion decision-making and representation on ecumenical and interfaith bodies.
• Walking together in the service of God to the world
• How the Church Times sees it
• Episcopal News Service report
• The Guardian: Liberals pay price for avoiding schism
• Daily Telegraph: Partial victory for traditionalists
• New York Times: Archbishops discipline Episcopal Church
• Watch Archbishop Welby talk about same-sex marriage
• Primates' statement on evangelism
• ACNA Primate 'was given voting paper on TEC'
• Not really a suspension, says US academic