The 2021 Anglo-Catholic Hui is welcoming Anglicans interested in traditions and practices of spiritual nourishment to attend its gathering on ‘Food for the Journey’ in Ōtautahi-Christchurch this August.
Taranaki Anglican Rosemary Richards has been honoured with a volunteering award for her work as a group facilitator and mentor for the ‘Seasons for Growth’ programme supporting children dealing with grief.
Strandz, the children and families ministry network of the New Zealand dioceses, has launched a new Bible ministry resources website entitled ‘Bible Explore.’
Indigenous Christians from around Aotearoa New Zealand and the Anglican Communion have expressed their solidarity with the indigenous peoples of Canada in a statement released this week.
Archbishop Fereimi Cama was farewelled from this life in a funeral ceremony at Holy Trinity Cathedral Suva yesterday, honoured by his beloved family and Church, and joined online by mourners from around the world.
• Fiji Times: Gone but never forgotten
• Tributes flow for Archbishop Fereimi
• Anglican Primates share condolences
The Anglican Women’s Studies Centre is calling Anglican women to delve into care for Creation at the 2021 Women in Leadership Hui this October.
The Wellington City Mission has opened a new 83 room transitional housing service today, in a building that was been refurbished into high quality boutique accommodation over 2020-2021.
• Wellington's largest transitional housing facility opens amid skyrocketing demand
Archbishop Fereimi Cama, who was the Bishop of Polynesia, and one of the three leaders of the Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia, has died in Fiji.
• Archbishop Justin Welby pays tribute to Archbishop Fereimi Cama
• Communiqué from the Diocese of Polynesia
• Archbishops' mihi for the late Archbishop Fereimi Cama
• Archbishop Don Tamihere’s reflections